Transferring from another driving school
Have you had a bad experience with a driving school/driving instructor? Were you getting the most out of your driving lessons?
| A lot of people can end up feeling like this.|
That’s why at KGS Driving School we structure and tailor our driving lessons to you and follow the 6 top tips listed below:
1. We always have a recap of the previous lesson at the start of the next driving lesson. This helps us understand what is going well and what we need to work on in the lessons.
2. We always set clear aims and objectives for the driving lessons. You are included in this process, you have a say in what you want to learn and improve on – together this creates both educational and fun driving lessons.
3. We aim to provide our students with regular feedback. This helps progression; you start to understand what you need to improve, as well as celebrating the achievements in the lessons too.
4. We are on time for your driving lessons, and we ask that you do the same. This is important to help you get the most out of your lessons, and not waste time or money.
5. We tailor the learning experience to you, so we make sure the training is done at a pace suitable for you.
6. We aim to offer you regular lesson slots; it’s just one less administrative task to worry about!
Do we sound like the driving school for you? Then call us today on 07887 818521 and transfer over, we’d love to hear from you.
| || || |
Customer review from a student who transferred to us...
| “Before starting driving lessons with KGS Driving School I had already taken 40 odd driving lessons with another driving school and failed my practical driving test a few times. I needed specific lessons that were targeted to my needs – this is why I chose KGS Driving School. |
"The main difference between KGS Driving School and other driving schools I had learnt with, was that Satnam trusted me a lot more and allowed me to independently try things my own way, before intervening if it was necessary. I liked that he allowed me to review everything I did and this gave me the added confidence needed to pass my practical driving test."
To Satnam: Thank you very much for all the help Satnam, and I wish you all the best for the future. It was enjoyable to study with you and I’ll be sure to recommend you to any friends or family that need driving lessons.
| || || ||